This section is for those that are not comfortable with change and are likely thinking way too hard at this point. Let me set your mind at ease.
Well, the first thing that will never change is our heart to see you through, pray you through, and love you through!
1. I will continue to personally mark the final project of each of your courses.
2. Tuesday Class remains the same. Although we are taking this opportunity to use our Tuesday class to preach the third module, we will often change things up and have some of your other trainers take a turn to lecture.
3. Class connects remain the same!
Expect to hear from your trainers ever 5 weeks. Those who are in the first module will hold class connects sessions with Principals Michael and Deborah-Anne Velthuysen.
4. Shipping of materials. Whether you are in the first or third module, materials will continue to be shipped to you at their allocated time.
We are in the process of creating the manuals for the third module and by the time the first course is finished being taught, the manual will also be ready for publication.
5. Interviews for new applicants. We continue to interview those who pass the application process.
6. Live class in South Africa and San Diego continues as normal every Tuesday.
*PSSSSST... lookout for an announcement of a new trainer and a new live class being born in Zurich, Switzerland! (Just a little tidbit there!).*